A prospective Ghanaian lady meets her end after being poisoned by her friend after declaring plans to emigrate to the United Kingdom.
According to reports, one Nana-Adwoa got betrayed by her friend whom she announced her intention to move to the UK.
Unfortunately, the news did not meet her friend well as she ended up putting a toxic substance in the food of Nana-Adwoa.
Nana, however, passed on after being rushed to the hospital over complications of the ingested substance.
Watch the video below …